The Keoppel Spot

Friday, May 21, 2010

Give Em' the Boot!



Well as many of you know I recently had foot surgery and as souvenir I got a very large clunky black boot to wear for the next couple of weeks. Oh so exciting, if I was into big black medical boots!


At first I did not mind the boot so much because my foot hurt so bad, but now I am just annoyed with it. I am so grateful that this is only a 3 week endeavor. I mean seriously there is 5 Velcro straps to fasten!


I tried to get Dan to put the boot on and see what it was like and he was highly uninterested. I wanted him to feel my pain, but he was not feeling it. Nathan cannot understand why Mommy is wearing a funny shoe and I think it is making Roudy nervous that I am going to step on him.


All in all I am glad that I did the surgery and will be able to walk without wanting to cut my foot off, but I am counting down the days to take this thing off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about the boot, are you accepting signatures? in white pen/marker of course:)

The Adams Family said...

Hey Rachel! I love your blog! Besides having to wear a boot i'm glad you are able to make your foot feel better!