The Keoppel Spot

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well Here We Are...

I have been meaning to get a blog together for so long, so here I am! For the moment my house is quiet which is rare.

Nathan is constantly cracking me up. I went grocery shopping today and it never fails that while shopping Nathan has to make as many new friends as possibe. It is a constant "Hi" "Hello" and his version of what are you doing which is just "Doing?"

It is so funny to watch the reactions that people have to him. Most people laugh a little and tell him hello, but others try to ignore him, but not many. Non the less it makes my grocery shopping trips a little longer and a bit funnier!

So next time you are in the grocery store and you hear a little voice say "doing?" as you reach for a package of Macaroni and Cheese it just may be Nathan!

No comments: